CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I'm Baaaack

No, I wasn't swallowed by a giant hole in the earth. I have been doing what I do best, trying to be everything to everyone and biting off more than I can chew.  A very dear friend of mine got married last month and asked me to be her maid of honor. I of course accepted and took on the grueling task of helping her plan her wedding.  I also volunteered to do her flowers for her. Flower arranging is sort of a hobby/talent of mine. Now, if I could just find a way to make money at it!  Anyway, planning her wedding consumed me for several months, hence the giant gap in my blog entries!  Now that my two precious girls are off to school (my youngest daughter started kindergarten) Sniffle, Sniffle, I have a little more time on my hands to write again. In between of course, keeping my son from sticking various objects in the light sockets (his tongue included) and hanging from the chandelier.
 In addition to all of these, my dirty little secret is that I suffer from depression. I'm usually able to keep it at bay, but once in a while the beast rears it's ugly head and consumes me for a time. I avoid talking about it in most cases, but since we are all parents, some of you may be able to relate.  At any rate, I'm back. Thank you to all of my loyal followers who have stuck with me in my time of chaos!

No comments:

Post a Comment