CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 21, 2010

You Say It's Your Birthday....Well It's My Birthday Too Yea!!!

It's official. In the great words of the hilarious movie "13 going on 30", I am 30 and flirty and thriving!!!
I have to admit, the build up to this day has been a bit of a depressor. I mean, where did the time go?? Am I seriously 30 years old?? My beloved grandmother just laughed at me and said " Honey, when you get to my age, you are ecstatic for another birthday because It means your not dead yet!" That kind of put things in prospective for me. Age is just a number right? Now that the day is actually here I feel great! My kids woke me up with a Happy Birthday serenade and surprised me with a present they picked out all on their own! My hubby had a hot cup of tea and a cake doughnut ready for my consumption. As if the day couldn't get any better, I'm spending a girls day out with my dear girlfriend! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful life. If this is what turning 30 feels like than bring on the b-days! It's all down hill from here right? :)
My beautiful husband threw a surprise birthday party for me! Look at my cake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment