CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Real life blonde joke

This is a real life blonde joke that I just had to tell! Sorry Mom and Jos but this was just too funny not to share!



So, two blonds go to the grocery store. One blonde decides to stay in the car but asks the other one to pick up two items for her: Tampons and a donut. While standing in the feminine care isle, the blonde texts the other, "Super or Regular?" She texts back "Do they have glazed?" The blonde in the store returns her text saying "NO, 4 tampons!" The blonde in the car texts back " I think I'm gonna need more than 4, get a whole box!"



Honestly people, this is my gene pool!!! (LOL!) Thanks Mom and Jos for letting me share! I love you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment